Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blogging Grand Rapids, Cont.

Yesterday, I did my usual napping, reading, and working out.  In addition, I also went to the Gerald Ford Museum.  I enjoyed seeing the mock-up of Ford's Oval Office and his Cabinet Room.  The two most interesting items were some of the tools used in the Watergate break-in, and the stairs to the helicopter pad from the roof of the U.S. embassy in Saigon.  My only disappointment was that the gift shop did not have any WIN(Whip Inflation Now) buttons.

A brief note about the food so for.  The first night I ate at an Irish pub.  I ordered a chicken sandwich but the bacon on the sandwich overwhelmed everything.  Last night I ate at the Sundance Grill and this place was much better.  I had a ribeye and a slice of key lime pie.  The consensous around the table was the pie was to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment